Important Please Read

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DonkeyRocket, Aug 10, 2017.

?

Server Dead?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. Yes

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DonkeyRocket

DonkeyRocket Member

Dead server?
    I guess that's pay2win 4 ya xd

2. TheLNub

Icarus

centdefeatairman
    the server isn't that dead,but YES the server is dead, it is an amazing server and i hope it makes a comeback and gets even better staff. just a disappointment that it's only online until june, and then becomes dead afterward, and no, it's not p2w but sure.
    It'll cost you 6000 dollars before getting to the last rank tho, considering the keys and the kronos rank, which will give you 30m in kronos, kronos is 200 dollars, and some keys are like, 30 or 100 dollars, or 200.
    don't even bother, unless you're donald trump.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DonkeyRocket

DonkeyRocket Member

Faxed u like typing long paragraphs of nonsense. care to comment??

4. N P

N P
    Icarus

Ravage_CLG
    this server is very dead and it pisses me off that staff doesnt do anything about it. ever since it became dead, admins and owners hare never on

• Like Like x 2
  5. TheMaggot

TheMaggot Member

Not only that but it seems that the server is down today and has been lagging quite immensely lately, and no one cares. They don't seem to actually care about the members of the server.

6. TheLNub

Icarus

centdefeatairman
    That is SO true,we dont ever even see an admin on, we only see FAXED and mes. faxed is only online for a little bit, and mes just afk but HE IS STILL ONLINE
    #mesmeriize4admin

7. Marble234

Administrator Zeus Kronos

Marbleee
    it's a very bold statement to say that all the admins and both owners do not care about the server. As we all do. Being that each one of us does also have a life outside of Oxy with our studys/work we can struggle to find time in some situations. Also with the player base being so low it requires less 'man power' to be able to keep it running smoothly for the current active players. Hence why inactivity has been a more common thing recently.

I will agree that the player base has died of a little currently, but that does not mean that the server has fully died. Every server has rough and smooth patches. Oxy currently is going through rough patch. with less freuquent updates as a bigger "Picture" is being worked on for the future of Oxy. A lot of the impatient players have left which seems to be a big chunk. SHOCKER right? :^). but without any sarcastic one liners. It really comes down to who knows what is going on and who does not.

I think i speak on the majority of the staff team that we appreciate the concern, but with little to none knowledge of the current situation its hard to opinionate it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. DonkeyRocket

DonkeyRocket Member

This is only a valid excuse when you don't sell $225 ranks & $225 pets. What a joke.

9. Marble234

Administrator Zeus Kronos

Marbleee
    Although you can get all of these items in game without the ranks, ranks are more of shortcuts and support the server to keep it up and running. They may seem overpriced and they are free choice but i will just say once more. EACH item you can get from the ranks you can get WITHOUT them.

10. Faxed

Owner Forum Manager

Faxed
    Right now, it's simply in a rough patch - It's the best way to describe it.

Louie was recently away for a while, due to family commitments. Some of the admins are away for similar reasons, and likewise I've been away because my job has demanded it - We will be working on a "bigger picture" starting from next month, once myself an Pectus are on the same 'wavelength' again.

11. yneonfire

Angel

legendsOfEddie
    oh btw i feel like its starting to now
    mes is not online no more not afk but inacctive