Sick!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tjorvi, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Tjorvi

Zeus Premium

Just wanted to say this is great to have this website/forum up like that, nice job Expirate/Faxed.

2. Pectus

Owner Server Maintenance

Pectus
    Hey Tjorvi.
    Thank you for registering on our new forum, and we are glad you like it! Hopefully we can change the background soon.

We have also granted you with your Admin permissions. Please upload a relevant avatar to your profile :)

Regards,
    Expirate

3. Door

Daedalus

__Door__
    I do also like it, although I think the Store should be edited a bit. Now, the store looks a bit to unrelated with the forums etc. Maybe it's an idea to make the Store a subtab of the website, like Members? This would mean the 'Store' tab would look the same (background etc.), have the same way of traveling to the other tabs (Forum, voting, Members) etc..

4. Pectus

Owner Server Maintenance

Pectus
    @Door

Unfortunately this is not possible; we have tried doing what you mentioned, but it just isn't possible. We apologize that they are not very 'related', but for now it will have to remain as it is, however thank you for the suggestion :)!

Expirate

5. Door

Daedalus

__Door__
    Maybe you could make the backgrounds match? That would help a little bit I think?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pectus

Owner Server Maintenance

Pectus
    @Door

We are currently working on fixing the disgusting background colour; unfortunately it is not as simple as it should be, and we are waiting for a ticket reply on how we can do this.

Expirate

7. Door

Daedalus

__Door__